1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before? got a tattoo
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? im not too good w/ new years resolutions...but i think im gonna try and give my trust to ppl who deserve it... (you kknow who you are)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? yeah my godsister Holly had a baby, Seth :)
4. Did anyone close to you die? yup, one of my BEST friends from high school...i miss my Ryan...
5. What countries did you visit? lol, none
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? more freedom
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? November 7th, my Deftones concert...best nite of my LIFE...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? pulling my GPA up
9. What was your biggest failure? where do i start?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? haha, lets see i have sculiosis and arthritis in my hands and wrists, which SUCKS cuz im fuckin 19 and shouldnt hafta worry about arthritis for another 40 years...
11. What was the best thing you bought? uhhh my new Deftones CD...?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? umm..........
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? my own.
14. Where did most of your money go? gas and shows...weekends, friends....
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? ummm teh Deftones concert of course
16. What song will always remind you of 2003? argh. Minerva. (i gotta get off teh Deftones thing...)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? definiterly poorer...
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? sounds lame...but studying...
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? party too hard during teh week
20. How will you be spending Christmas? i spent it at my aunts house w/ fam
22. Did you fall in love in 2003? yes i did...
23. How many one-night stands? 0
24. What was your favorite TV program? Uranium, on FUSE
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? ummm not to my knowledge...
26. What was the best book you read? Teh Nanny Diaries
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? uhh...Teh Mars Volta...not really "discovery" but i gave em a listen and loved it
28. What did you want and get? i wanted to find happiness, all i got was disappointment
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Piirates of teh Caribbean
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? nothing..Coby took me out to eat...and i turned 19
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying FREEDOM!!!!!!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? meh. mostly band shirts and jeans...
34. What kept you sane? going to shows and seeing my friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? ummm if you dont know you should be killed w/ a measuring cup...but in case you dont, its Chino Moreno...
36. What political issue stirred you the most? i hate politics
37. Who did you miss? Kayla :(
38. Who was the best new person you met? Jace...hes my little ray of sunshine and im SOO glad i met him <3
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: theres always next year.........depressing i know
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Teh worlds a rollercoaster, and i am not strapped in,
Maybe i should hold w/ care but my hands are busy in teh air..."